Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Board Meeting on Monday Night, October 1

The board will make a decision on Monday night, October 1, regarding the pylons (see post below), which is a step in the right direction. The Revitalization Committee is meeting with several landscaping companies to talk about our entrances; Bob Rehak (Maintenance) talked today to the current vendor for our landscape maintenance. Plans are to present to the community several alternatives, including costs. Timeframe to be determined, but all would like to have this resolved by year end.

Click on COMMENTS below if you'd like to share your thoughts.